We are delighted to announce that the Barwon Heads Festival of the Sea in partnership with the Barwon Heads Arts Council has received a grant from Bellarine Community Health to host the Art Connections Program.
This initiative aims to promote social inclusion and engage people of all abilities in local arts activities. The program will include a series of art workshops that will run on a monthly basis.
Workshops will be facilitated by experienced psychologists and professional artists.
The workshops are designed to assist people to develop drawing and painting skills, and to relax and have fun.
- Participation in the art workshops is free.
- Registration is essential.
- Places are limited, so register as soon as possible!
For enquiries or to register, please contact Suzanne on 0488 992 721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming workshop dates
- Fri 23 February 2018 10:30 am – 12:30 pm (O.Grove)
- Fri 9 March 2018 10:30 am – 12:30 pm (Barwon Heads)
- Saturday 17 March 2018, 4-6pm
- Barwon Heads foreshore area: Frank Ellis Reserve
- Wander along the beautiful foreshore and be inspired by the pop up art installations